THE HELMET USED BY RIGO IN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS RACES IN THE WORLD
Our new performance helmet is designed to keep you cool in ways you’ve never seen before. With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the intake and release of air at low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect on the entire head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days on the bike. Winner of the coveted 2019 Design and Innovation Award, the Ventral Air SPIN works to improve the aerodynamic profile of riders and minimize drag. Specific airflow zones improve ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence. The exceptionally light Ventral Air SPIN has been developed according to our comprehensive approach. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, offering an ideal balance between weight and safety. Features the patented SPIN silicone pad technology system. Convenient features include a lightweight sizing system that ensures a custom fit and a garage for easy and secure goggle storage when not in use.
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- It features POC’s patented silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside).
- High performance EPS liner with specific and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase the safety and integrity of the helmet.
- Lightweight size adjustment system for a custom fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for added comfort and security.
- Garage eye to keep your sunglasses securely in position when attached to the helmet.
- Used by the EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.
- Sizes: small (50-56cm), medium (54-59cm), large (56-61cm)
- Weight: 230g CE (Size M), 270g CPSC and AS/NZS (Size M)
POC is a Swedish company with a strong mission to do the best we can to save lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for gravity sports athletes and cyclists.
POC was founded in 2005 and made its first entry, targeting the ski racing market, at the ISPO show where it also presented its mission. POC’s new ideas and solutions to improve ski racing safety by reducing the force transmitted to the brain and body in the event of a crash attracted a lot of attention.
The concepts, technologies and materials used and implemented for the helmets and body armor were developed in close collaboration with POC Lab; The POC Scientific Forum consisting of some of the world’s leading sports medicine experts, brain scientists and spinal cord injury specialists.
“TO PROTECT LIVES AND REDUCE THE CONSEQUENCES OF ACCIDENTS FOR ATHLETES AND ANYONE INSPIRED TO BE ONE.”