Coffee always amaze us. In addition to the benefits that it has provided throughout history to consumers of all social spheres and all ages, it is now making significant contributions to people’s health.
Green coffee, as the ground grain is known and has not been toasted, subjected to a process in which its natural properties are preserved, has shown great utility in activating metabolism and reducing body fat.
This product has become an ally of the diet, thanks to its properties that reduce glucose and fat levels, and help reduce risk factors for diabetes and heart disease, among other health-related aspects.
There are multiple benefits with the Green Coffee as:
- Improves the immune system by helping the body eliminate all kinds of toxic elements.
- The content of chlorogenic acid has a beneficial effect in reducing the risk of cancer, particularly in relation to the treatment of breast cancer.
- Since it maintains the natural content of chlorogenic acid, unroasted coffee helps reduce blood pressure and tension.
- By reducing the effects of free radicals, the antioxidants held in the unroasted coffee bean help control blood sugar levels and skin breakdown.
- It has a significant effect on the absorption and utilization of glucose from food and, if consumed for prolonged periods, also reduces body mass and fat.
- The satiating effect helps to control the consumption of food in excess and, with it, reinforces the initiatives oriented towards losing weight.
- Due to the supplemental contents that reduce high levels of sugar and fat, they are recommended for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- By reducing bad cholesterol (LDL) it prevents cardiovascular disorders, including cardiac arrest.
These and other characteristic benefits of green coffee, without forgetting the capacities that it shares with black coffee for the functions of brain neurotransmitters, make our Green Coffee an ideal product to maintain good physical and mental health.
Take two or three times a day, half an hour before breakfast, lunch or dinner, as follows:
- Add a level teaspoon of green coffee to a cup or small bowl of boiling water, let stand for 4 to 5 minutes, strain and drink.
- You can also prepare your green coffee in a coffee maker, in a conventional way.
- Preferably not accompanied by milk or sugar. Remember if you are looking for a good result, you must be consistent and committed to a healthy diet and lifestyle.